The Perfect Summer Salad
What makes a perfect summer meal? Fresh veggies, tangy dressings and sauces, and pops of sweetness from fruit.
This Keto Asian Cabbage Salad has it all!
We also love that this salad is easy to pull together, economical, and stores well for days in the fridge (in fact, we think it just gets better!), so it’s perfect to prep ahead for easy lunches, lazy dinners, or even to share at gatherings.
For this salad, you can use:
- Cabbage and red cabbage
- Edamame (or sugar snap peas, if you prefer)
- Red Bell Pepper
- Cilantro (basil and mint are awesome in it too!)
- Mandarin oranges (omit if you need to really restrict carbs)
For the Zippy (optionally spicy!) Asian Cabbage Salad Dressing, you’ll need:
- Almond butter (sunflower seed butter, tahini, and peanut butter also work)
- Rice Wine Vinegar
- Sesame Oil
- Lime Juice
- ZenSweet Monk Fruit Sweetener