- 1 cup peanut butter natural, no added sugars or oils
- 1/2 cup ZenSweet Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- Line a baking tray with parchment or a silicone baking mat.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add peanut butter, ZenSweet Monk Fruit Sweetener, and egg. Stir the ingredients to combine into a cookie dough. At first, the dough will seem too wet, but continue stirring until a thick batter forms.
- Roll the dough into 2 tablespoon sized balls, and place them out onto the prepared baking tray.
- Flatten the cookies with a fork. The cookies will not spread while baking, so flatten them into the shape you'd like your cookies to be when baked.
- Bake the cookies for 9 minutes. See notes about making a softer cookie.